Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARDIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARDIA exist?
Definitions of CARDIA in dictionaries:
- noun - the opening into the stomach and that part of the stomach connected to the esophagus
- The opening of the esophagus into the stomach.
- The upper portion of the stomach that adjoins this opening.
- n - an opening of the esophagus
There are 6 letters in CARDIA: A A C D I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARDIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARDIA plus a wildcard: CARDIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARDIA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARDIA
- Dfinition cardia - cardia de lestomac
- The Fundus. The fundus isthe portion of the stomach that is superior ...
- logo cardia
- Gastric cardia Adenocarcinoma
- cardia-Zyste - Albertinen- Krankenhaus - DocCheck Pictures
- Stomach On the stomachmodel locate the cardia fundus body pylorus ...
- Crdia Wikipdia a enciclopdia livre
- ... and endoscopic concept of the cardia and esophagogastric junction
- Nutrition 21 Our Products cardia Salt
- cardia is a favourite of 4 RA users
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.