Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASCARID
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASCARID exist?
Definitions of ASCARID in dictionaries:
- Any of various nematode worms of the family Ascaridae, which includes the common intestinal parasite Ascaris lumbricoides.
- n - a parasitic worm
There are 7 letters in ASCARID: A A C D I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCARID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASCARID plus a wildcard: ASCARID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASCARID
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASCARID
- ascarid impaction in the small intestine of afoal
- ascarid 2 under the microscope
- ascarid microscope image
- Parasite ascarid suum Roundworm ascarid suum
- Foal having surgery for ascarid impaction
- ascarid (also Roundworm also Toxocara) CAPC Vet
- ascarid (Nematode) egg found in harbour seal scat.
- ascarid eggs are round and about 90-100 microns long. They should be ...
- ascarid male c.s.parasitology prepared microscope slides setmeiosis ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.