Scrabble word: RADICALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RADICALS exist?
Definitions of RADICALS in dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule
- noun - an atom or group of atoms with at least one unpaired electron
- noun - a person who has radical ideas or opinions
- noun - (mathematics) a quantity expressed as the root of another quantity
- noun - a character conveying the lexical meaning of a logogram
- noun - (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
- noun - a group of atoms that acts as a unit in chemical compounds
There are 8 letters in RADICALS: A A C D I L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RADICALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RADICALS plus a wildcard: RADICALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RADICALS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RADICALS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.