Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASCARIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASCARIDS exist?
Definitions of ASCARIDS in dictionaries:
- n - a parasitic worm
There are 8 letters in ASCARIDS: A A C D I R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCARIDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASCARIDS plus a wildcard: ASCARIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASCARIDS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASCARIDS
- it a sign of a parasite...intestinal worm. Humans can get the parasite ...
- Ascaris In Intestine
- ascarids (roundworm) - Internal Parasites
- Roundworm Hall Veterinary Surgery
- Ascaris Suum
- ascarids of Dogs and Cats Presentation
- Parasitology - life cycle
- Adult ascarids in the small intestine
- Nematoda ascarids
- Ascaris suum egg containing an infective L2.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.