Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARABID
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARABID exist?
Definitions of CARABID in dictionaries:
- Any of a large family (Carabidae) of chiefly black beetles that often inhabit the spaces under stones, logs, or piles of debris and feed on other insects.
- n - a predatory beetle
There are 7 letters in CARABID: A A B C D I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARABID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARABID plus a wildcard: CARABID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARABID
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARABID
- carabid beetle feeding - C0069259 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- carabid Beetles as Bioindicators Biogeographical Ecological and ...
- carabid - Amara - BugGuide.Net
- carabid larva - Pterostichus - BugGuide.Net
- carabid - Harpalus pensylvanicus - BugGuide.Net
- Ground Beetle (carabid) - Carabus nemoralis - BugGuide.Net
- carabid - Harpalus somnulentus - BugGuide.Net
- carabid Beetle (Nebria complanata) - C0065691 - Science Photo Library
- The carabid beetle Pterostichus novus
- carabid under wood - Sericoda bembidioides - BugGuide.Net
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.