Scrabble word: CARDINAL
Is CARDINAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CARDINAL in dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) one of a group of more than 100 prominent bishops in the Sacred College who advise the Pope and elect new Popes
- noun - the number of elements in a mathematical set
- noun - a variable color averaging a vivid red
- noun - crested thick-billed North American finch having bright red plumage in the male
- adj - serving as an essential component
- adj - being or denoting a numerical quantity but not order
- Of foremost importance; paramount: a cardinal rule; cardinal sins.
- Dark to deep or vivid red.
- A high church official, ranking just below the pope, who has been appointed by a pope to membership in the College of Cardinals.
- A dark to deep or vivid red.
- A North American finch (Cardinalis cardinalis) having a crested head, a short, thick bill, and bright red plumage in the male.
- A short, hooded cloak, originally of scarlet cloth, worn by women in the 18th century.
- A cardinal number.
- noun - a bright red bird
There are 8 letters in CARDINAL: A A C D I L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARDINAL
Click to search all anagrams of CARDINAL plus a wildcard: CARDINAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARDINAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARDINAL
Lookup in Wiki for CARDINAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.