Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANTACID
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANTACID exist?
Definitions of ANTACID in dictionaries:
- noun - an agent that counteracts or neutralizes acidity (especially in the stomach)
- adj - acting to neutralize acid (especially in the stomach)
- A substance, such as magnesia or sodium bicarbonate, that neutralizes acid.
- n - a substance that neutralizes acid
There are 7 letters in ANTACID: A A C D I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTACID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANTACID plus a wildcard: ANTACID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTACID
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANTACID
- Fileantacid-L478.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Pepcid Acid Reducer antacid Cool Chewable Tablets 25 Chewable Tables ...
- Gaviscon Equate Extra Strength Chewable antacid Tablets Flavor 100 ...
- ENO antacid Regular Powder 200 g from Value Valet
- The Generic Safeway antacid
- ... Sense Regular Strength Calcium antacid Chewable Tablets 500mg Fruit
- antacid Tablets 2 TabletsPacket 50 PacketsBox
- Galpharm Triple Action antacid - Indigestion - Medicines from First ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.