Scrabble word: CARLOAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARLOAD exist?
Definitions of CARLOAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a gathering of passengers sufficient to fill an automobile
- noun - the amount of cargo that can be held by a boat or ship or a freight car
- The quantity that a car can hold.
- The official minimum weight necessary to ship freight at a reduced rate.
- noun - as much as a car can hold
There are 7 letters in CARLOAD: A A C D L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARLOAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARLOAD plus a wildcard: CARLOAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARLOAD
Images for CARLOAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.