Scrabble word: COLDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLDER exist?
Definitions of COLDER in dictionaries:
- adj - having a low or inadequate temperature or feeling a sensation of coldness or having been made cold by e.g. ice or refrigeration
- adj - extended meanings
- adj - having lost freshness through passage of time
- adj - (color) giving no sensation of warmth
- adj - marked by errorless familiarity
- adj - lacking originality or spontaneity
- adj - so intense as to be almost uncontrollable
- adj - sexually unresponsive
- adj - without compunction or human feeling
- adj - feeling or showing no enthusiasm
- adj - unconscious from a blow or shock or intoxication
- adj - of a seeker
- adj - lacking the warmth of life
- adj - having little or no warmth
- noun - the relative lack of heat; a chill
There are 6 letters in COLDER: C D E L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLDER plus a wildcard: COLDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLDER
Images for COLDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.