Scrabble word: COLORED
Is COLORED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COLORED in dictionaries:
- noun - a United States term for Blacks that is now considered offensive
- verb - add color to
- verb - affect as in thought or feeling
- verb - modify or bias
- verb - decorate with colors
- verb - give a deceptive explanation or excuse for
- verb - change color, often in an undesired manner
- adj - having color or a certain color
- adj - having skin rich in melanin pigments
- adj - favoring one person or side over another
- adj - (used of color) artificially produced
- Having color: colored tissue paper.
- Often Col- ored.
- Of or belonging to a racial group not regarded as white: “the huge shift that occurred when we stopped thinking of ourselves as colored people” (Courtland Milloy).
- Of mixed racial strains.
- Distorted or biased, as by irrelevant or incorrect information.
- A person of a racial group not regarded as white.
- A person of mixed racial strains.
- noun - a nonwhite person -- an offensive term
There are 7 letters in COLORED: C D E L O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLORED
Click to search all anagrams of COLORED plus a wildcard: COLORED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLORED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLORED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.