Scrabble word: COOLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COOLER exist?
Definitions of COOLER in dictionaries:
- noun - a refrigerator for cooling liquids
- noun - an iced drink especially white wine and fruit juice
- noun - a cell for violent prisoners
- adj - neither warm nor very cold
- adj - marked by calm self-control (especially in trying circumstances)
- adj - (color) inducing the impression of coolness
- adj - psychologically cool and unenthusiastic
- adj - (used of a number or sum) without exaggeration or qualification
- adj - fashionable and attractive at the time
- A device, container, or room that cools or keeps cool.
- A cold drink, often a mixture of white wine and juice.
- A jail.
- noun - something that cools