Scrabble word: COOLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COOLER exist?
Definitions of COOLER in dictionaries:
- noun - a refrigerator for cooling liquids
- noun - an iced drink especially white wine and fruit juice
- noun - a cell for violent prisoners
- adj - neither warm nor very cold
- adj - marked by calm self-control (especially in trying circumstances)
- adj - (color) inducing the impression of coolness
- adj - psychologically cool and unenthusiastic
- adj - (used of a number or sum) without exaggeration or qualification
- adj - fashionable and attractive at the time
- A device, container, or room that cools or keeps cool.
- A cold drink, often a mixture of white wine and juice.
- A jail.
- noun - something that cools
There are 6 letters in COOLER: C E L O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COOLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COOLER plus a wildcard: COOLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COOLER
Images for COOLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.