Scrabble word: CALENDAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALENDAR exist?
Definitions of CALENDAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a system of timekeeping that defines the beginning and length and divisions of the year
- noun - a list or register of events (appointments or social events or court cases etc)
- noun - a tabular array of the days (usually for one year)
- verb - enter into a calendar
- Any of various systems of reckoning time in which the beginning, length, and divisions of a year are defined.
- A table showing the months, weeks, and days in at least one specific year.
- A schedule of events.
- An ordered list of matters to be considered: a calendar of court cases; the bills on a legislative calendar.
- A catalogue of a university.
- verb - to assign to a certain date or time