Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALENDAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALENDAR exist?
Definitions of CALENDAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a system of timekeeping that defines the beginning and length and divisions of the year
- noun - a list or register of events (appointments or social events or court cases etc)
- noun - a tabular array of the days (usually for one year)
- verb - enter into a calendar
- Any of various systems of reckoning time in which the beginning, length, and divisions of a year are defined.
- A table showing the months, weeks, and days in at least one specific year.
- A schedule of events.
- An ordered list of matters to be considered: a calendar of court cases; the bills on a legislative calendar.
- A catalogue of a university.
- v - to assign to a certain date or time
There are 8 letters in CALENDAR: A A C D E L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALENDAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALENDAR plus a wildcard: CALENDAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALENDAR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALENDAR
- Printable Preschool calendars
- Printable 2012 calendar.
- You can find this calendar in Blank calendar pages Blank calendar ...
- calendar of 2013 in landscape format .
- Download 2011 Free Printable Yearly calendar
- 2011 calendar Below
- Blank calendar
- July 2007 alternate online monthly calendar
- calendar Zone 2012 calendar 17
- Blank Weekly calendar 300x182 Printable Blank Weekly calendar
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.