Scrabble word: RADIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RADIATE exist?
Definitions of RADIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - send out rays or waves
- verb - send out real or metaphoric rays
- verb - extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - cause to be seen by emitting light as if in rays
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - issue or emerge in rays or waves
- verb - spread into new habitats and produce variety or variegate
- adj - arranged like rays or radii
- adj - having rays or ray-like parts as in the flower heads of daisies
- To send out rays or waves.
- To issue or emerge in rays or waves: Heat radiated from the stove.
- To extend in straight lines from or toward a center; diverge or converge like rays: Spokes radiate from a wheel hub.
- To spread into new habitats and thereby diverge or diversify.
- To emit (light, for example) in or as if in rays.
- To send or spread out from or as if from a center: a cactus that radiates spines.
- To irradiate or illuminate (an object).
- To manifest in a glowing manner: a leader who radiates confidence.
- Having rays or raylike parts, as in the flower heads of daisies.
- Characterized by radial symmetry.
- Surrounded with rays: a radiate head on a coin.
- verb - to emit rays