Scrabble word: RADIATE
Is RADIATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RADIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - send out rays or waves
- verb - send out real or metaphoric rays
- verb - extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - cause to be seen by emitting light as if in rays
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - issue or emerge in rays or waves
- verb - spread into new habitats and produce variety or variegate
- adj - arranged like rays or radii
- adj - having rays or ray-like parts as in the flower heads of daisies
- To send out rays or waves.
- To issue or emerge in rays or waves: Heat radiated from the stove.
- To extend in straight lines from or toward a center; diverge or converge like rays: Spokes radiate from a wheel hub.
- To spread into new habitats and thereby diverge or diversify.
- To emit (light, for example) in or as if in rays.
- To send or spread out from or as if from a center: a cactus that radiates spines.
- To irradiate or illuminate (an object).
- To manifest in a glowing manner: a leader who radiates confidence.
- Having rays or raylike parts, as in the flower heads of daisies.
- Characterized by radial symmetry.
- Surrounded with rays: a radiate head on a coin.
- verb - to emit rays
There are 7 letters in RADIATE: A A D E I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RADIATE
Click to search all anagrams of RADIATE plus a wildcard: RADIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RADIATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RADIATE
Lookup in Wiki for RADIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.