Scrabble word: IMPERSONAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPERSONAL exist?
Definitions of IMPERSONAL in dictionaries:
- adj - not relating to or responsive to individual persons
- adj - having no personal preference
- Lacking personality; not being a person: an impersonal force.
- Showing no emotion or personality: an aloof, impersonal manner.
- Having no personal reference or connection: an impersonal remark.
- Not responsive to or expressive of human personalities: a large, impersonal corporation.
- Of, relating to, or being the action of a verb that expresses the action of an unspecified subject, as in methinks, “it seems to me”; Latin pluit, “it rains”; or, with an expletive subject, English it snowed.
There are 10 letters in IMPERSONAL: A E I L M N O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPERSONAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPERSONAL plus a wildcard: IMPERSONAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPERSONAL
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPERSONAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.