Scrabble word: PERPENDICULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERPENDICULAR exist?
Definitions of PERPENDICULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a straight line at right angles to another line
- noun - a Gothic style in 14th and 15th century England
- noun - a cord from which a metal weight is suspended pointing directly to the earth's center of gravity
- noun - an extremely steep face
- adj - intersecting at or forming right angles
- adj - at right angles to the plane of the horizon or a base line
- adj - extremely steep
- Being at right angles to the horizontal; vertical.
- Often Perpendicular.
- A line or plane perpendicular to a given line or plane.
- A perpendicular position.
- A device, such as a plumb line, used in marking the vertical from a given point.
- A vertical or nearly vertical line or plane.
There are 13 letters in PERPENDICULAR: A C D E E I L N P P R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERPENDICULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERPENDICULAR plus a wildcard: PERPENDICULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERPENDICULAR
13 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERPENDICULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.