Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRURAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRURAL exist?
Definitions of CRURAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating the leg from the knee to the foot
- Of or relating to the leg, shank, or thigh.
- adj - pertaining to the thigh or leg
There are 6 letters in CRURAL: A C L R R U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRURAL plus a wildcard: CRURAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRURAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRURAL
- The posterior branch pierces the fascia lata and subdivides into ...
- Nerves of Lateral Leg Compartment
- Le crural est le plus profond des muscles du quadriceps . Il sattache ...
- crural muscles - Medicalook Human Anatomy organs
- petit moyen et grand adducteur pectin droit interne... les ...
- Imagen extraida de httpvalechumbar.comdate200603page7
- Regin Inguino-crural (plano superficial)
- Hernie crurale hernie femorale
- Biceps fmoral (ou biceps crural)
- Coloracin del msculo bceps femoral en rojo y su relacin con la ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.