Scrabble word: RURAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RURAL exist?
Definitions of RURAL in dictionaries:
- adj - living in or characteristic of farming or country life
- adj - of or relating to the countryside as opposed to the city
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of the country.
- Of or relating to people who live in the country: rural households.
- These adjectives all mean of or typical of the country as distinguished from the city.
- adj - pertaining to the country
There are 5 letters in RURAL: A L R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RURAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RURAL plus a wildcard: RURAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RURAL
Images for RURAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.