Scrabble word: REALER
In which Scrabble dictionary does REALER exist?
Definitions of REALER in dictionaries:
- adj - being or occurring in fact or actuality
- adj - no less than what is stated
- adj - not to be taken lightly
- adj - capable of being treated as fact
- adj - being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something
- adj - of, relating to, or representing an amount that is corrected for inflation
- adj - having substance or capable of being treated as fact
- adj - (of property) fixed or immovable
- adj - coinciding with reality
- adj - having actual existence
- noun - a former monetary unit of Spain
- noun - a former monetary unit of Portugal and Brazil
There are 6 letters in REALER: A E E L R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REALER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REALER plus a wildcard: REALER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REALER
Images for REALER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.