Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RECLINER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECLINER exist?
Definitions of RECLINER in dictionaries:
- noun - an armchair whose back can be lowered and foot can be raised to allow the sitter to recline in it
- One that reclines, as an armchair that reclines when the sitter lowers the chair’s back and raises its front.
- v - to lean or lie back
There are 8 letters in RECLINER: C E E I L N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECLINER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECLINER plus a wildcard: RECLINER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECLINER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECLINER
- Death by recliner DeaconCast
- - Bojano Large recliner This big over sized rocker recliner ...
- Swivel Rocker recliner - Swivel Rocker recliner
- Blue Chenille Contemporary Deluxe Rocker recliner
- Drive Medical - Discount recliner Chairs
- Newport Upholstery Ringo Bonded Leather recliner
- Lane 2340 Jill recliner Lane recliners - Tyndall Furniture Galleries
- Simmons recliners Big Man Rocker recliner
- Cuddler recliner By Simmons recliners 809
- recliners - recliner Chairs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.