Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUDIENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUDIENCE exist?
Definitions of AUDIENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a gathering of spectators or listeners at a (usually public) performance
- noun - the part of the general public interested in a source of information or entertainment
- noun - an opportunity to state your case and be heard
- noun - a conference (usually with someone important)
- The spectators or listeners assembled at a performance, for example, or attracted by a radio or television program.
- The readership for printed matter, as for a book.
- A body of adherents; a following: The tenor expanded his audience by recording popular songs as well as opera.
- A formal hearing, as with a religious or state dignitary.
- An opportunity to be heard or to express one’s views.
- The act of hearing or attending.
- noun - a group of listeners or spectators
There are 8 letters in AUDIENCE: A C D E E I N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUDIENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUDIENCE plus a wildcard: AUDIENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUDIENCE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUDIENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.