Scrabble word: AUDIENCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUDIENCES exist?
Definitions of AUDIENCES in dictionaries:
- noun - a gathering of spectators or listeners at a (usually public) performance
- noun - the part of the general public interested in a source of information or entertainment
- noun - an opportunity to state your case and be heard
- noun - a conference (usually with someone important)
- noun - a group of listeners or spectators
There are 9 letters in AUDIENCES: A C D E E I N S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUDIENCES plus a wildcard: AUDIENCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUDIENCES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUDIENCES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.