Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEDUNCLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEDUNCLE exist?
Definitions of PEDUNCLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the thin process of tissue that attaches a polyp to the body
- noun - stalk bearing an inflorescence or solitary flower
- noun - a bundle of myelinated neurons joining different parts of the brain
- The stalk of an inflorescence or a stalk bearing a solitary flower in a one-flowered inflorescence.
- A stalklike structure in invertebrate animals, usually serving as an attachment for a larger part or structure.
- A stalklike bundle of nerve fibers connecting different parts of the brain.
- The stalklike base to which a polyp or tumor is attached.
- n - a flower stalk
There are 8 letters in PEDUNCLE: C D E E L N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEDUNCLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEDUNCLE plus a wildcard: PEDUNCLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEDUNCLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEDUNCLE
- SUPERIOR CEREBELLAR peduncle (BRACHIUM CONJUNCTIVUM)
- ... . Ventral view. (Cerebral peduncle visible in red at center-right
- peduncle Definition from Answers.com
- ... middle cerebellar peduncles cerebral peduncle additional images
- Cerebral peduncle
- And Pontine Nuclei Middle Cerebellar peduncle
- Long magenta peduncles on an American pokeweed each supporting many ...
- ... parts of the brain. (Inferior peduncle labeled at bottom right
- Cerebral peduncle Cerebral peduncle (609)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.