Scrabble word: CAPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPPED exist?
Definitions of CAPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - a tight-fitting headdress
- noun - a top (as for a bottle)
- noun - a mechanical or electrical explosive device or a small amount of explosive
- noun - something serving as a cover or protection
- noun - a fruiting structure resembling an umbrella or a cone that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom
- noun - a protective covering that is part of a plant
- noun - an upper limit on what is allowed
- noun - (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth
- noun - the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- adj - used especially of front teeth having (artificial) crowns
- adj - covered as if with a cap or crown especially of a specified kind
- verb - to provide with a cap (a type of head covering)
There are 6 letters in CAPPED: A C D E P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPPED plus a wildcard: CAPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPPED
Images for CAPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.