Scrabble word: RIPRAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIPRAP exist?
Definitions of RIPRAP in dictionaries:
- A loose assemblage of broken stones erected in water or on soft ground as a foundation.
- The broken stones used for such a foundation.
- To construct a riprap in or on.
- To strengthen with a riprap.
- verb - to strengthen with a foundation of broken stones
There are 6 letters in RIPRAP: A I P P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIPRAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIPRAP plus a wildcard: RIPRAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIPRAP
Images for RIPRAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.