Scrabble word: CLIPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLIPPED exist?
Definitions of CLIPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - a metal frame or container holding cartridges
- noun - an instance or single occasion for some event
- noun - any of various small fasteners used to hold loose articles together
- noun - an article of jewelry that can be clipped onto a hat or dress
- noun - the act of clipping or snipping
- noun - a sharp slanting blow
- adj - cut or trimmed by clipping
- adj - (of speech) having quick short sounds
- verb - to trim by cutting
There are 7 letters in CLIPPED: C D E I L P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLIPPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLIPPED plus a wildcard: CLIPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLIPPED
Images for CLIPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.