Scrabble word: NIPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIPPED exist?
Definitions of NIPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - a small drink of liquor
- noun - (offensive slang) offensive term for a person of Japanese descent
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- noun - the property of being moderately cold
- noun - a tart spicy quality
- noun - a small sharp bite or snip
- verb - to squeeze between two edges or surfaces
There are 6 letters in NIPPED: D E I N P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIPPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIPPED plus a wildcard: NIPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIPPED
Images for NIPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.