Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NIPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIPPED exist?
Definitions of NIPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - a small drink of liquor
- noun - (offensive slang) offensive term for a person of Japanese descent
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- noun - the property of being moderately cold
- noun - a tart spicy quality
- noun - a small sharp bite or snip
- v - to squeeze between two edges or surfaces
There are 6 letters in NIPPED: D E I N P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIPPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIPPED plus a wildcard: NIPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIPPED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NIPPED
- Rihanna -- Gets nipped at The Grammys - Cutenews
- Pongamos un emoticono o gif al de arriba....
- Womens basketball nipped by Mount Saint Mary 60-59
- TOPSHOP Aztec Print Velvet nipped Waist Skater Dress UK 12 THIS ...
- Eden Rose 88 today nipped in the bud
- nipped and Tucked Resumes Career Trends Blog
- Book the First.after youve nipped out to put the kettle on ...
- grow Schimmel Snippet
- 1955 - 1963 Vintage Dress. nipped Waist Full Skirt Cabbage Rose Gold ...
- ... for 10 minutes yesterday whilst i nipped to the shop when i came home
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.