Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLUPEID
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLUPEID exist?
Definitions of CLUPEID in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous soft-finned schooling food fishes of shallow waters of northern seas
- Of, relating to, or belonging to the family Clupeidae.
- n - a fish of the herring family
There are 7 letters in CLUPEID: C D E I L P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUPEID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLUPEID plus a wildcard: CLUPEID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLUPEID
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLUPEID
- Nombre cientfico existen 2 tipos Odobenus rasmarus rasmarus y ...
- Alewife Alosa pseudoharengus
- Ichthyosarcotoxisme de type clupeidae ou Intoxication par les ...
- Opisthonema medirastre - Middling Thread Herring -- Discover Life
- Click on map for details about points.
- Gudusia chapra - Indian River Shad -- Discover Life
- Neotropical Ichthyology - Spatial and temporal distribution of fish ...
- Lo spratto del Caspio o kilka Clupeonella c. caspica (Svetovidov ...
- The results of the query between clupeidlarvae and water depth
- Sardines Or Pilchards A Small Oily Fish Related To Herrings Family ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.