Scrabble word: PEEP
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEEP exist?
Definitions of PEEP in dictionaries:
- noun - the short weak cry of a young bird
- noun - a secret look
- verb - look furtively
- verb - cause to appear
- verb - make high-pitched sounds
- verb - speak in a hesitant and high-pitched tone of voice
- verb - appear as though from hiding
- To utter short, soft, highpitched sounds, like those of a baby bird; cheep.
- To speak in a hesitant, thin, high-pitched voice.
- A short, soft, high-pitched sound or utterance, like that of a baby bird.
- A slight sound or utterance: I don’t want to hear a peep out of you.
- Any of various small North American sandpipers.
- To peek furtively; steal a quick glance.
- To peer through a small aperture or from behind something.
- To cause to emerge or become partly visible: He peeped his head through the door.
- A quick or furtive look or glance.
- A first glimpse or appearance: the peep of dawn.
- verb - to utter a short, shrill cry