Scrabble word: PEEP
Is PEEP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEEP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the short weak cry of a young bird
- noun - a secret look
- verb - look furtively
- verb - cause to appear
- verb - make high-pitched sounds
- verb - speak in a hesitant and high-pitched tone of voice
- verb - appear as though from hiding
- To utter short, soft, highpitched sounds, like those of a baby bird; cheep.
- To speak in a hesitant, thin, high-pitched voice.
- A short, soft, high-pitched sound or utterance, like that of a baby bird.
- A slight sound or utterance: I don’t want to hear a peep out of you.
- Any of various small North American sandpipers.
- To peek furtively; steal a quick glance.
- To peer through a small aperture or from behind something.
- To cause to emerge or become partly visible: He peeped his head through the door.
- A quick or furtive look or glance.
- A first glimpse or appearance: the peep of dawn.
- verb - to utter a short, shrill cry
There are 4 letters in PEEP: E E P P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PEEP
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEEP, to go: PEEP?
Rearrange the letters in PEEP and see some winning combinations
Images for PEEP
Lookup in Wiki for PEEP
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.