Scrabble word: PEEP
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEEP exist?
Definitions of PEEP in dictionaries:
- noun - the short weak cry of a young bird
- noun - a secret look
- verb - look furtively
- verb - cause to appear
- verb - make high-pitched sounds
- verb - speak in a hesitant and high-pitched tone of voice
- verb - appear as though from hiding
- To utter short, soft, highpitched sounds, like those of a baby bird; cheep.
- To speak in a hesitant, thin, high-pitched voice.
- A short, soft, high-pitched sound or utterance, like that of a baby bird.
- A slight sound or utterance: I don’t want to hear a peep out of you.
- Any of various small North American sandpipers.
- To peek furtively; steal a quick glance.
- To peer through a small aperture or from behind something.
- To cause to emerge or become partly visible: He peeped his head through the door.
- A quick or furtive look or glance.
- A first glimpse or appearance: the peep of dawn.
- verb - to utter a short, shrill cry
There are 4 letters in PEEP: E E P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEEP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEEP plus a wildcard: PEEP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEEP
Images for PEEP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.