Is NIPPLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NIPPLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the small projection of a mammary gland
- noun - a flexible cap on a baby's feeding bottle or pacifier
- The small projection near the center of the mammary gland containing the outlets of the milk ducts through which young mammals obtain milk from the adult female; a teat.
- The rubber cap on a bottle from which a baby nurses.
- A pacifier for an infant.
- A regulated opening for discharging a liquid, as in a small stopcock.
- A pipe coupling threaded on both ends.
- A short extension of pipe to which a nozzle can be attached.
- A small projection through which grease in a grease gun can be forced into a bearing.
- A natural or geographic projection resembling a nipple, as a mountain crest.
- adj - a protuberance on the breast [n -S] : NIPPLED
There are 6 letters in NIPPLE: E I L N P P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NIPPLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NIPPLE, to go: NIPPLE?
Rearrange the letters in NIPPLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NIPPLE
What's nearby NIPPLE
Lookup in Wiki for NIPPLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NIPPLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NIPPLE"