Scrabble word: NIPPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIPPLE exist?
Definitions of NIPPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the small projection of a mammary gland
- noun - a flexible cap on a baby's feeding bottle or pacifier
- The small projection near the center of the mammary gland containing the outlets of the milk ducts through which young mammals obtain milk from the adult female; a teat.
- The rubber cap on a bottle from which a baby nurses.
- A pacifier for an infant.
- A regulated opening for discharging a liquid, as in a small stopcock.
- A pipe coupling threaded on both ends.
- A short extension of pipe to which a nozzle can be attached.
- A small projection through which grease in a grease gun can be forced into a bearing.
- A natural or geographic projection resembling a nipple, as a mountain crest.
- adj - a protuberance on the breast [n -S] : NIPPLED
There are 6 letters in NIPPLE: E I L N P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIPPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIPPLE plus a wildcard: NIPPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIPPLE
Images for NIPPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.