Scrabble word: NIPPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIPPLE exist?
Definitions of NIPPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the small projection of a mammary gland
- noun - a flexible cap on a baby's feeding bottle or pacifier
- The small projection near the center of the mammary gland containing the outlets of the milk ducts through which young mammals obtain milk from the adult female; a teat.
- The rubber cap on a bottle from which a baby nurses.
- A pacifier for an infant.
- A regulated opening for discharging a liquid, as in a small stopcock.
- A pipe coupling threaded on both ends.
- A short extension of pipe to which a nozzle can be attached.
- A small projection through which grease in a grease gun can be forced into a bearing.
- A natural or geographic projection resembling a nipple, as a mountain crest.
- adj - a protuberance on the breast [n -S] : NIPPLED