Scrabble word: PRUDENCE
Is PRUDENCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PRUDENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - discretion in practical affairs
- noun - knowing how to avoid embarrassment or distress
- The state, quality, or fact of being prudent.
- These nouns are compared as they refer to the exercise of good judgment and common sense, especially in the conduct of practical matters.
- noun - the quality of being prudent
There are 8 letters in PRUDENCE: C D E E N P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRUDENCE
Click to search all anagrams of PRUDENCE plus a wildcard: PRUDENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRUDENCE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRUDENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.