Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEDICURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEDICURE exist?
Definitions of PEDICURE in dictionaries:
- noun - professional care for the feet and toenails
- verb - care for one's feet by cutting and shaping the nails, etc.
- Cosmetic care of the feet and toenails.
- A cosmetic treatment of the feet and toenails.
- A podiatrist.
- v - to administer a cosmetic treatment to the feet and toenails
There are 8 letters in PEDICURE: C D E E I P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEDICURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEDICURE plus a wildcard: PEDICURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEDICURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEDICURE
- Rose Nail Salon pedicure
- The Perfect DIY pedicure
- all pedicures consist of nail filing cuticle work relaxin massage and ...
- pedicure at Haven Beauty Salon Clonmel Tipperary
- Nail Services pedicure Services Spa Services Facials Waxing
- Spa hotels Austria - Manicures & pedicures in your spa holidays
- pedicure Rules for the Summer and Always Affiliated Foot and Ankle ...
- manicure and pedicure
- Spa pedicure
- pedicureS Specialists in Beautiful Bridal and daily make up facials ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.