Scrabble word: PREPARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREPARE exist?
Definitions of PREPARE in dictionaries:
- verb - make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
- verb - prepare for eating by applying heat
- verb - to prepare verbally, either for written or spoken delivery
- verb - arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- verb - educate for a future role or function
- verb - create by training and teaching
- verb - lead up to and soften by sounding the dissonant note in it as a consonant note in the preceding chord
- verb - undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession
- To make ready beforehand for a specific purpose, as for an event or occasion: The teacher prepared the students for the exams.
- To put together or make by combining various elements or ingredients; manufacture or compound: prepared a meal; prepared the lecture.
- To fit out; equip: prepared the ship for an arctic expedition.
- To lead up to and soften (a dissonance or its impact) by means of preparation.
- To make things or oneself ready.
- To study or complete a course of study at a preparatory school.
- verb - to put in proper condition or readiness
There are 7 letters in PREPARE: A E E P P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREPARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREPARE plus a wildcard: PREPARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREPARE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREPARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.