Scrabble word: RENDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENDER exist?
Definitions of RENDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance similar to stucco but exclusively applied to masonry walls
- verb - cause to become
- verb - give something useful or necessary to
- verb - give an interpretation or rendition of
- verb - give or supply
- verb - pass down
- verb - make over as a return
- verb - give back
- verb - to surrender someone or something to another
- verb - show in, or as in, a picture
- verb - coat with plastic or cement
- verb - bestow
- verb - restate (words) from one language into another language
- verb - melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities
- To submit or present, as for consideration, approval, or payment: render a bill.
- To give or make available; provide: render assistance.
- To give what is due or owed: render thanks; rendered homage.
- To give in return or retribution: He had to render an apology for his rudeness.
- To surrender or relinquish; yield.
- To represent in verbal form; depict: “Joyce has attempted... to render... what our participation in life is like” (Edmund Wilson).
- To represent in a drawing or painting, especially in perspective.
- To perform an interpretation of (a musical piece, for example).
- To express in another language or form; translate.
- To deliver or pronounce formally: The jury has rendered its verdict.
- To cause to become; make: The news rendered her speechless.
- To reduce, convert, or melt down (fat) by heating.
- A payment in kind, services, or cash from a tenant to a feudal lord.
- verb - to cause to be or become