Scrabble word: RENDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENDER exist?
Definitions of RENDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance similar to stucco but exclusively applied to masonry walls
- verb - cause to become
- verb - give something useful or necessary to
- verb - give an interpretation or rendition of
- verb - give or supply
- verb - pass down
- verb - make over as a return
- verb - give back
- verb - to surrender someone or something to another
- verb - show in, or as in, a picture
- verb - coat with plastic or cement
- verb - bestow
- verb - restate (words) from one language into another language
- verb - melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities
- To submit or present, as for consideration, approval, or payment: render a bill.
- To give or make available; provide: render assistance.
- To give what is due or owed: render thanks; rendered homage.
- To give in return or retribution: He had to render an apology for his rudeness.
- To surrender or relinquish; yield.
- To represent in verbal form; depict: “Joyce has attempted... to render... what our participation in life is like” (Edmund Wilson).
- To represent in a drawing or painting, especially in perspective.
- To perform an interpretation of (a musical piece, for example).
- To express in another language or form; translate.
- To deliver or pronounce formally: The jury has rendered its verdict.
- To cause to become; make: The news rendered her speechless.
- To reduce, convert, or melt down (fat) by heating.
- A payment in kind, services, or cash from a tenant to a feudal lord.
- verb - to cause to be or become
There are 6 letters in RENDER: D E E N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RENDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RENDER plus a wildcard: RENDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RENDER
Images for RENDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.