Scrabble word: EPICUREAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPICUREAN exist?
Definitions of EPICUREAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a person devoted to refined sensuous enjoyment (especially good food and drink)
- adj - of Epicurus or epicureanism
- adj - devoted to pleasure
- adj - displaying luxury and furnishing gratification to the senses
- Devoted to the pursuit of pleasure; fond of good food, comfort, and ease.
- A devotee to sensuous and luxurious living; an epicure.
There are 9 letters in EPICUREAN: A C E E I N P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPICUREAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPICUREAN plus a wildcard: EPICUREAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPICUREAN
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPICUREAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.