Scrabble word: FENESTRATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FENESTRATION exist?
Definitions of FENESTRATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the arrangement of windows in a building
- noun - surgical procedure that creates a new fenestra to the cochlea in order to restore hearing lost because of osteosclerosis
- The design and placement of windows in a building.
- An opening in the surface of a structure, as in a membrane.
- The surgical creation of an artificial opening in the bony part of the inner ear so as to improve or restore hearing.
There are 12 letters in FENESTRATION: A E E F I N N O R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FENESTRATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FENESTRATION plus a wildcard: FENESTRATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FENESTRATION
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FENESTRATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.