Scrabble word: INFANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFANT exist?
Definitions of INFANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk
- A child in the earliest period of life, especially before he or she can walk.
- A person under the legal age of majority; a minor.
- Of or being in infancy.
- Intended for infants or young children.
- The source of our word is the Latin word Xnf7ns (stem form, or form to which inflections are added, Xnfant-), meaning “a little child; strictly, one who does not yet speak.
- noun - a child in the earliest stages of life