Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFANT exist?
Definitions of INFANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk
- A child in the earliest period of life, especially before he or she can walk.
- A person under the legal age of majority; a minor.
- Of or being in infancy.
- Intended for infants or young children.
- The source of our word is the Latin word Xnf7ns (stem form, or form to which inflections are added, Xnfant-), meaning “a little child; strictly, one who does not yet speak.
- noun - a child in the earliest stages of life
There are 6 letters in INFANT: A F I N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFANT plus a wildcard: INFANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFANT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.