Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFANTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFANTS exist?
Definitions of INFANTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk
- n - a child in the earliest stages of life
There are 7 letters in INFANTS: A F I N N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFANTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFANTS plus a wildcard: INFANTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFANTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFANTS
- infants Program
- ... Dispensing Pacifier for infants by Nicolas Moussallem Yanko Design
- infants first steps academy
- Symptoms of milk allergy in infants
- The National Infant & Toddler Child Care Initiative at ZERO TO THREE ...
- infants The Little World Academy at Plantation
- 50 Cute Baby Photos
- Probiotics prevent the development of eczema in infants
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.