Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FATTEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATTEN exist?
Definitions of FATTEN in dictionaries:
- verb - make fat or plump
- To make plump or fat.
- To fertilize (land).
- To grow fat or fatter.
- adj - having an abundance of flesh
There are 6 letters in FATTEN: A E F N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FATTEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FATTEN plus a wildcard: FATTEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FATTEN
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FATTEN
- The Fat Fiances of Africa - Odd Culture
- Das Top7-Finale steigt am Sonntag beim Halbmarathon der drei Gemeinden ...
- Megan Fox fatten Up 23 by ridineazy on deviantART
- Them Crooked Vultures Poster by filthymcfatten on deviantART
- Christie Mcfattens Mugshot and Arrest Card Inquiry from MARION County ...
- Permet llevage et lengraissement de 50 60 cailles.
- RQ Lumimi fatten 1 by Dashmon13 on deviantART
- Paczkis help fatten up this Tuesday Polish treat growing in ...
- Germanys Battleship Tirpitz - Battleship Era - World of Warships ...
- Migrating Birds fatten Up in Big Apple [LiveScience 2007-10-25] Image ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.