Scrabble word: INFERNO
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFERNO exist?
Definitions of INFERNO in dictionaries:
- noun - any place of pain and turmoil
- noun - a very intense and uncontrolled fire
- noun - (Christianity) the abode of Satan and the forces of evil
- A place or condition suggestive of hell, especially with respect to human suffering or death: the inferno of battle.
- A place of fiery heat or destruction.
- noun - a place that resembles or suggests hell
There are 7 letters in INFERNO: E F I N N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFERNO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFERNO plus a wildcard: INFERNO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFERNO
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFERNO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.