Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FETTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FETTER exist?
Definitions of FETTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a shackle for the ankles or feet
- verb - restrain with fetters
- A chain or shackle for the ankles or feet.
- Something that serves to restrict; a restraint.
- To put fetters on; shackle.
- To restrict the freedom of.
- verb - to confine with metal fastenings placed around the wrists or ankles
There are 6 letters in FETTER: E E F R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FETTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FETTER plus a wildcard: FETTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FETTER
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FETTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.