Scrabble word: FETTER
Is FETTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FETTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a shackle for the ankles or feet
- verb - restrain with fetters
- A chain or shackle for the ankles or feet.
- Something that serves to restrict; a restraint.
- To put fetters on; shackle.
- To restrict the freedom of.
- verb - to confine with metal fastenings placed around the wrists or ankles
There are 6 letters in FETTER: E E F R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FETTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FETTER, to go: FETTER?
Rearrange the letters in FETTER and see some winning combinations
Images for FETTER
Lookup in Wiki for FETTER
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.