Scrabble word: FRETTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRETTED exist?
Definitions of FRETTED in dictionaries:
- verb - worry unnecessarily or excessively
- verb - be agitated or irritated
- verb - provide (a musical instrument) with frets
- verb - become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - gnaw into
- verb - carve a pattern into
- verb - decorate with an interlaced design
- verb - be too tight
- verb - cause friction
- verb - remove soil or rock
- verb - wear away or erode
- adj - having frets
- adj - having a pattern of fretwork or latticework
- verb - to feel anxious and uneasy about something
There are 7 letters in FRETTED: D E E F R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRETTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRETTED plus a wildcard: FRETTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRETTED
Images for FRETTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.