Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRETTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRETTED exist?
Definitions of FRETTED in dictionaries:
- noun - agitation resulting from active worry
- noun - a spot that has been worn away by abrasion or erosion
- noun - an ornamental pattern consisting of repeated vertical and horizontal lines (often in relief)
- noun - a small bar of metal across the fingerboard of a musical instrument
- adj - having frets
- adj - having a pattern of fretwork or latticework
- verb - to feel anxious and uneasy about something
There are 7 letters in FRETTED: D E E F R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRETTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRETTED plus a wildcard: FRETTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRETTED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRETTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.