Scrabble word: TOLERANCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOLERANCES exist?
Definitions of TOLERANCES in dictionaries:
- noun - the power or capacity of an organism to tolerate unfavorable environmental conditions
- noun - a disposition to allow freedom of choice and behavior
- noun - the act of tolerating something
- noun - willingness to recognize and respect the beliefs or practices of others
- noun - a permissible difference
There are 10 letters in TOLERANCES: A C E E L N O R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOLERANCES plus a wildcard: TOLERANCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOLERANCES
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TOLERANCES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.