Scrabble word: TOLERANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOLERANCE exist?
Definitions of TOLERANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the power or capacity of an organism to tolerate unfavorable environmental conditions
- noun - a disposition to allow freedom of choice and behavior
- noun - the act of tolerating something
- noun - willingness to recognize and respect the beliefs or practices of others
- noun - a permissible difference
- The capacity for or the practice of recognizing and respecting the beliefs or practices of others.
- Leeway for variation from a standard.
- The permissible deviation from a specified value of a structural dimension, often expressed as a percent.
- The capacity to endure hardship or pain.
- Physiological resistance to a poison.
- The capacity to absorb a drug continuously or in large doses without adverse effect; diminution in the response to a drug after prolonged use.
- Acceptance of a tissue graft or transplant without immunological rejection.
- Unresponsiveness to an antigen that normally produces an immunological reaction.
- The ability of an organism to resist or survive infection by a parasitic or pathogenic organism.
There are 9 letters in TOLERANCE: A C E E L N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOLERANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOLERANCE plus a wildcard: TOLERANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOLERANCE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TOLERANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.