Scrabble word: DEMONSTRATOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEMONSTRATOR exist?
Definitions of DEMONSTRATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a teacher or teacher's assistant who demonstrates the principles that are being taught
- noun - someone who demonstrates an article to a prospective buyer
- noun - someone who participates in a public display of group feeling
- One that demonstrates, such as a participant in a public display of opinion.
- An article or product used in a demonstration.
There are 12 letters in DEMONSTRATOR: A D E M N O O R R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMONSTRATOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEMONSTRATOR plus a wildcard: DEMONSTRATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEMONSTRATOR
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEMONSTRATOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.