Scrabble word: MOOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOOD exist?
Definitions of MOOD in dictionaries:
- noun - a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling
- noun - the prevailing psychological state
- noun - verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
- A state of mind or emotion.
- A pervading impression of an observer: the somber mood of the painting.
- An incidence of sulking or angry behavior.
- These nouns refer to a temporary state of mind or feeling.
- A set of verb forms or inflections used to indicate the speaker’s attitude toward the factuality or likelihood of the action or condition expressed.
- The arrangement or form of a syllogism.
- noun - a person's emotional state at a particular moment