Scrabble word: MOOD
Is MOOD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MOOD in dictionaries:
- noun - a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling
- noun - the prevailing psychological state
- noun - verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
- A state of mind or emotion.
- A pervading impression of an observer: the somber mood of the painting.
- An incidence of sulking or angry behavior.
- These nouns refer to a temporary state of mind or feeling.
- A set of verb forms or inflections used to indicate the speaker’s attitude toward the factuality or likelihood of the action or condition expressed.
- The arrangement or form of a syllogism.
- noun - a person's emotional state at a particular moment
There are 4 letters in MOOD: D M O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOOD
Click to search all anagrams of MOOD plus a wildcard: MOOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOOD
Images for MOOD
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.