Scrabble word: DOOM
Is DOOM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DOOM in dictionaries:
- noun - an unpleasant or disastrous destiny
- verb - decree or designate beforehand
- verb - pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- verb - make certain of the failure or destruction of
- A decision or judgment, especially an official condemnation to a severe penalty.
- Fate, especially a tragic or ruinous one.
- Inevitable destruction or ruin.
- Judgment Day.
- A statute or ordinance, especially one in force in Anglo-Saxon England.
- To condemn to ruination or death.
- To destine to an unhappy end.
- verb - to destine to an unhappy fate
There are 4 letters in DOOM: D M O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOOM
Click to search all anagrams of DOOM plus a wildcard: DOOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOOM
Images for DOOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.