Is MOODY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOODY in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States tennis player who dominated women's tennis in the 1920s and 1930s (1905-1998)
- noun - United States evangelist (1837-1899)
- adj - showing a brooding ill humor
- adj - subject to sharply varying moods
- Given to frequent changes of mood; temperamental.
- Subject to periods of depression; sulky.
- Expressive of a mood, especially a sullen or gloomy mood: a moody silence.
- adv - given to changing moods [adj MOODIER, MOODIEST] : MOODILY
There are 5 letters in MOODY: D M O O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOODY
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOODY, to go: MOODY?
Rearrange the letters in MOODY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOODY
What's nearby MOODY
Lookup in Wiki for MOODY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOODY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOODY"