Scrabble word: MOODY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOODY exist?
Definitions of MOODY in dictionaries:
- noun - United States tennis player who dominated women's tennis in the 1920s and 1930s (1905-1998)
- noun - United States evangelist (1837-1899)
- adj - showing a brooding ill humor
- adj - subject to sharply varying moods
- Given to frequent changes of mood; temperamental.
- Subject to periods of depression; sulky.
- Expressive of a mood, especially a sullen or gloomy mood: a moody silence.
- adv - given to changing moods [adj MOODIER, MOODIEST] : MOODILY