Scrabble word: MOODY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOODY exist?
Definitions of MOODY in dictionaries:
- noun - United States tennis player who dominated women's tennis in the 1920s and 1930s (1905-1998)
- noun - United States evangelist (1837-1899)
- adj - showing a brooding ill humor
- adj - subject to sharply varying moods
- Given to frequent changes of mood; temperamental.
- Subject to periods of depression; sulky.
- Expressive of a mood, especially a sullen or gloomy mood: a moody silence.
- adv - given to changing moods [adj MOODIER, MOODIEST] : MOODILY
There are 5 letters in MOODY: D M O O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOODY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOODY plus a wildcard: MOODY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOODY
Images for MOODY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.