Scrabble word: MONODY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONODY exist?
Definitions of MONODY in dictionaries:
- noun - music consisting of a single vocal part (usually with accompaniment)
- An ode for one voice or actor, as in Greek drama.
- A poem in which the poet or speaker mourns another’s death.
- A style of composition having or dominated by a single melodic line; monophony.
- A composition in this style.
- adj - an elegy performed by one person [n -DIES] : MONODIC
There are 6 letters in MONODY: D M N O O Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONODY plus a wildcard: MONODY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONODY
Images for MONODY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.