Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TREMOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREMOR exist?
Definitions of TREMOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an involuntary vibration (as if from illness or fear)
- noun - a small earthquake
- noun - shaking or trembling (usually resulting from weakness or stress or disease)
- verb - shake with seismic vibrations
- A shaking or vibrating movement, as of the earth.
- A trembling or quivering effect: a tremor of aspen leaves.
- An involuntary trembling or quivering, as from nervous agitation or weakness.
- A nervous quiver or thrill: felt a tremor of joy.
- A state or feeling of nervous agitation or tension.
- A tremulous sound; a quaver.
- n - a shaking movement
There are 6 letters in TREMOR: E M O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREMOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREMOR plus a wildcard: TREMOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREMOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TREMOR
- ... Blog Archive Heavy alcohol consumption can lead to essential tremor
- Beschreibung DHomepagebilder9tremor.jpg
- tremor-1.jpg tremor
- Kouji Tajima tremor
- RAREZAS tremor Mortal Kombat (Eduardo Garca) Versionarios
- Image - tremor.jpg - The Mortal Kombat Wiki
- Closer Look At HORUS Vision tremor2 Reticle FOG HORN
- The Activa implant for Parkinsons disease tremors. Driven by a ...
- Punch - Sonic Wave DBPunch - Sudden Punch DFKick - Earthquake ...
- Archivotremor.png - Mortal Kombat Inferno