Scrabble word: TREMOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREMOR exist?
Definitions of TREMOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an involuntary vibration (as if from illness or fear)
- noun - a small earthquake
- noun - shaking or trembling (usually resulting from weakness or stress or disease)
- verb - shake with seismic vibrations
- A shaking or vibrating movement, as of the earth.
- A trembling or quivering effect: a tremor of aspen leaves.
- An involuntary trembling or quivering, as from nervous agitation or weakness.
- A nervous quiver or thrill: felt a tremor of joy.
- A state or feeling of nervous agitation or tension.
- A tremulous sound; a quaver.
- noun - a shaking movement
There are 6 letters in TREMOR: E M O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREMOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREMOR plus a wildcard: TREMOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREMOR
Images for TREMOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.