Scrabble word: TREMOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREMOR exist?
Definitions of TREMOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an involuntary vibration (as if from illness or fear)
- noun - a small earthquake
- noun - shaking or trembling (usually resulting from weakness or stress or disease)
- verb - shake with seismic vibrations
- A shaking or vibrating movement, as of the earth.
- A trembling or quivering effect: a tremor of aspen leaves.
- An involuntary trembling or quivering, as from nervous agitation or weakness.
- A nervous quiver or thrill: felt a tremor of joy.
- A state or feeling of nervous agitation or tension.
- A tremulous sound; a quaver.
- noun - a shaking movement