Scrabble word: MODERATOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODERATOR exist?
Definitions of MODERATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - any substance used to slow down neutrons in nuclear reactors
- noun - in the Presbyterian church, the officer who presides over a synod or general assembly
- noun - someone who presides over a forum or debate
- noun - someone who mediates disputes and attempts to avoid violence
- One that arbitrates or mediates.
- One who presides over a meeting, forum, or debate.
- The officer who presides over a synod or general assembly of the Presbyterian Church.
- A substance, such as water or graphite, that is used in a nuclear reactor to decrease the speed of fast neutrons and increase the likelihood of fission.
There are 9 letters in MODERATOR: A D E M O O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MODERATOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MODERATOR plus a wildcard: MODERATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODERATOR
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words