Scrabble word: MODERATOR
Is MODERATOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MODERATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - any substance used to slow down neutrons in nuclear reactors
- noun - in the Presbyterian church, the officer who presides over a synod or general assembly
- noun - someone who presides over a forum or debate
- noun - someone who mediates disputes and attempts to avoid violence
- One that arbitrates or mediates.
- One who presides over a meeting, forum, or debate.
- The officer who presides over a synod or general assembly of the Presbyterian Church.
- A substance, such as water or graphite, that is used in a nuclear reactor to decrease the speed of fast neutrons and increase the likelihood of fission.
There are 9 letters in MODERATOR: A D E M O O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MODERATOR
Click to search all anagrams of MODERATOR plus a wildcard: MODERATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODERATOR
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MODERATOR
Lookup in Wiki for MODERATOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.